OUR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
- We will take appropriate steps to keep your personal information secure
- Any personal information you provide shall be:
- Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner
- Collected for a specific purpose and not processed in a way which is incompatible with the purpose for which Infusions Limited collected it
- Only collected if it is relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed
- Recorded accurately and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Kept no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed
- Processed in accordance with your rights
- We do not and will not sell your personal information
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “device information.”
We collect device information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “order information.”
This does not include your credit card number or billing information. Transactions on the site are processed by SagePay and PayPal on their servers and are subject to their privacy policies. We do not store any of the credit card or banking information that you provide to these payment processors.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the order information that we collect to fulfil orders placed through our site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations, and sending follow-up emails). Additionally, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk of fraud
- Provide customer support and assistance
- When in line with the preferences you have selected, provide you with information, newsletters or advertising relating to our products or services or special offers
We use the device information that we collect to:
- Improve and optimise our site by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site
- Assess the performance of our marketing activity and strategy
- Improve the accuracy of search results
- Provide personalised product recommendations on the website
- Gather feedback about the performance of the website and our products and services
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with third parties as follows:
1) To perform our contract with you
We share some personal information with third parties in order to perform our contract with you, including your name, address, email address and telephone number. This will be shared with the payment processor who processes your payment, currently either SagePay or Paypal, and the shipping company who delivers your order (generally ParcelForce or interParcel). If you wish to shop from our store, it is not possible to opt out of providing this information as it is required to fulfil your order as part of our contract with you.
2) To pursue our legitimate commercial interests
We may also share your personal information with third parties when this processing enables us to pursue our legitimate commercial interests in understanding and improving our website and services and where these interests are not outweighed by risks to your data rights.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
To guard against fake reviews and give you confidence that reviews shown on our site are genuine we use an independent third party – Yotpo – to collect and publish product and service reviews on our behalf.
We use a third-party search provider to improve the quality of search results on our website search feature. In order to do this, search queries and the resulting pages clicked are shared with the provider. Users IP addresses may also be shared in order to improve search accuracy.
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including those set out below.
For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there are certain circumstances in which we cannot fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardises the rights of others, or if it is not required by law. In those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision.
- Access: You can request more information about the personal information we hold about you and request a copy of such personal information.
- Rectification: If you believe that any personal information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly in the ‘My Account’ section of our website.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your personal information from our systems.
- Withdrawal of consent: If we are processing your personal information based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Portability: You can ask for a copy of your personal information in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your personal information for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your personal information.
- Right to file complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to your personal information with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State. The supervisory authority in the UK is the ICO.
As part of our terms and conditions, we do not sell to anyone under the age of 18. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for our services or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
OUR LEGAL ORGANISATION DETAILS
Infusions Ltd, trading as Infusions4chefs and ICE Cook School, Café and Cook Shop, Units 1-7 Lundy Court, Rougham Industrial Estate, Rougham, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP30 9ND with Company Registration Number 799531764 and VAT Registration Number: 4516156
Cookies can either be “session Cookies” or “persistent Cookies”. Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that are stored on your device while you are visiting our site or using our services, whereas “persistent Cookies” are stored on your device for a period of time after you leave our site or services. The length of time a persistent Cookie stays on your device varies from Cookie to Cookie. We use persistent Cookies to store your preferences so that they are available for the next visit, and to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit our services, how often you return, how your use of the services may vary over time. We also use persistent Cookies to measure the effectiveness of advertising efforts. Through these Cookies, we may collect information about your online activity after you leave our services. Your browser may offer you a “do not track” or “DNT” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites, and web applications, and services that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Because we collect browsing and persistent identifier data, the services do not support do not track requests at this time, which means that we may collect information about your online activity both while you are using the services and after you leave our properties.
Some Cookies are placed by a third party on your device and may provide information to us and third parties about your browsing habits (such as your visits to our site or services, the pages you have visited and the links and advertisements you have clicked). These Cookies can be used to determine whether certain third-party services are being used, to identify your interests, to retarget advertisements to you and to serve advertisements to you that we or others believe are relevant to you. We do not control third party Cookies.
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Essential Cookies. Essential Cookies are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our site or services. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
- Functionality Cookies. Functional Cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our services, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our services. These Cookies help us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Performance/Analytical Cookies. Performance/Analytical Cookies allow us to understand how visitors use our site and services such as by collecting information about the daily number of visitors to the services, the daily requests we receive for particular files on the services, and what geographical areas those requests come from. These aggregated statistics are used internally to better provide services to the public and may also be provided to others. Performance/Analytical Cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns in order to help us improve our campaigns and the services’ content for those who engage with our advertising.
- Retargeting/Advertising Cookies. Retargeting/Advertising Cookies collect data about your online activity and identify your interests so that we can provide advertising that we believe is relevant to you.
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies. One way you can do this is through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in a variety of ways. You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your computer. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
To explore what Cookie setting are available to you, look in the “preferences” or “options” section of your browser’s menu. To find our more information about Cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.